ReviewsRead More Show Less
"La Reine is run well with integrity and professionalism."
"I have not seen any staff work as hard as the staff here at La Reine. They go out of their way to provide the best service to the bride."
"The staff stick to friendly advice and service, not pushy sales tactics."
"They're so knowledgeable, professional, and experienced."
"I couldn't have asked for a better experience!"
Did you know?
Here Comes The Guide contacted this vendor's brides and grooms directly for reviews -- so we know they're the real deal. #controlfreaks
We only list vendors that we'd recommend to our own sisters and best friends.
About This Company
What makes La Reine Bridal such a smart place to shop for your wedding dress? We’re glad you asked!
• Plenty to choose from. This spacious and welcoming bridal shop has more than 1,000 bridal gowns in stock—that’s a lot of choices for you to try on! La Reine prides itself on the range of its selections, both in terms of style and budget: Dress prices range from as low as $500 up to $10,000. And as for the styles…
• Diverse Designers. La Reine showcases an impressive variety of wedding dresses for all tastes, from high-fashion looks by Cymbeline Paris and Romona Keveza to flirty numbers by WTOO and Venus. They also carry the ever-popular Pronovias, Casablanca and Maggie Sottero wedding dress lines.
• Beautiful Bridal Party. You’re the star, but your supporting cast needs to look good, too. That’s why La Reine offers an array of fashions for Mothers of the Wedding and your bridesmaids. And if you’re a La Reine Bride, you’ll also get a 10% discount on dresses for your attendants as their way of saying, “Congratulations!”
• Amazing Service…and Convenience. “The number one thing that makes La Reine bridal consultants special is their unanimous passion for what they do,” says one bride we spoke with. “They made me feel like a million bucks.” La Reine’s trained consultants give each bride their undivided attention during her appointment. After-work hours and even Sunday appointments by special arrangement are really helpful for busy working brides. The bridal boutique is an easy drive for both Boston city brides and those in the surrounding suburbs. A recent La Reine bride pointed out another plus: “Having a seamstress on site was awesome.”
La Reine Bridal Covers These Areas:
- And other areas by special arrangement.
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except La Reine Bridal.