Services OfferedRead More Show Less
The industry pros and brides we spoke with all had personal stories to tell us about their love affair with Mira Couture. Here are some highlights of this Chicago Gold Coast bridal shop:
• Custom Wedding Dresses: The inviting showroom resembles an Old-World fashion house, filled with luxurious fabrics and French laces. Here you’ll bask in a high level of personal service throughout your bridal shopping experience, and beyond. The in-house designers will work with you and your budget to create a one-of-a-kind gown. Quality fit and construction are Mira Couture hallmarks, and Mira’s talented team of couture seamstresses also do magnificent alterations.
• Divine Designs: This Chicago bridal salon carries wedding dresses by top designers, including European labels Elie Saab and Manuel Mota by Pronovias, Rosa Clara and Aire Barcelona. Rounding out the glamorous menu are Miami-based Rene Ruiz, Paloma Blanca, Stephen Yearick and YSA Makino. These carefully curated offerings make memorable aisle statements, and most are priced $2000-$4000.
• More to Love: Don’t stop at the wedding dress! Mothers of the Bride and Groom can also feel beautiful in a Mira Couture custom or designer dress—Mira and her store manager/co-designer Julie will help Mom select from among the endless fabric, color and silhouette options to create a unique special occasion look. Mira’s carries jewelry, purses, wedding veils and headpieces, shawls, garters and even ring bearer pillows, too.
• Media Darling: Since first opening her shop more than 30 years ago, owner Mira Horoszowski has been honored with awards for community involvement and “Couturier of the Year.” She’s also featured in numerous lifestyle magazines and on TV—including Oprah!
ReviewsRead More Show Less
“Brides have a truly unique experience in being able to visit a boutique whose designer takes such a hands-on approach to both how the dresses are made as well as how they are sold. Mira and Julie have great integrity, customer relations and quality service.”
“I met with Mira, showed her the picture of the dress I wanted, told her my budget, and then discussed design and fabric. I also told her about my hectic work schedule. Nothing seemed to be an issue!...My dress was created for my body. In my budget, too!”
“Throughout the process, Mira felt like a friend. I honestly cried when I left with my beautiful dress in hand: She had actually stitched my wedding date into the hem! You couldn’t ask for nicer people.”
“The excitement that everyone showed each time I was in the salon was great; it always made me feel special.”
“From start to finish, it was a great experience.”
Did you know?
Here Comes The Guide contacted this vendor's brides and grooms directly for reviews -- so we know they're the real deal. #controlfreaks
We only list vendors that we'd recommend to our own sisters and best friends.
Mira Couture Covers These Areas:
- And other areas by special arrangement.
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mira Couture.