Anacortes, Washington 98221
Phone: 360/299-1400 x104
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Majestic Inn and Spa on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- The setting is sublime: Located in the heart of downtown Anacortes, this historic inn puts you close to the water and offers views of Guemes Channel, the San Juan Islands, Mt. Baker, Fidalgo Bay, and Cap Sante Marina.
- You can celebrate outdoors: Exchange vows or host your reception in their beautifully landscaped Courtyard, where tables are set up on the patio and lawn, and a white pavilion can be added for shade. The Grand and Garden Rooms provide indoor options.
- It’s a great place for a destination wedding: Your guests will love the comfortable rooms and suites, as well as the spa, where they can relax in a steam room or get a pampering treatment. There are also plenty of local activities like hiking, biking, island tours, museums and more.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 160
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 185
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 220
- Max. Seated: 135
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A deposit equal to the site fee is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 30 days prior to the event. Site fees range $900–5,000 depending on the season, the day of the week, and the space rented. Meals range $28–42/person. Tax, alcohol and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeHistoric/Landmark Building
Alternate Info: Majestic Inn & Spa