Potomac Falls, Virginia 20165
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Trump National Golf Club Washington D.C. on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Great Savings for 2019
50% off of the facility fee for February, March, and April 2019 weddings.
To receive this special pricing, your event must use the in-house catering.
Why We Like This Place
- Located on 600 lush acres at the edge of the Potomac—just 26 miles from the White House—this exclusive, grand club offers sweeping views of the river valley.
- A remarkable water sculpture provides the backdrop for your ceremony on the 18th green. It cascades more than 20 feet down a circular wall of rocks and is lit from below in the evening, creating a dramatic scene for photos or an unforgettable cocktail hour.
- The Cape Cod/Colonial-style clubhouse hosts gorgeous receptions. In its elegant event rooms, you'll find dozens of crystal chandeliers, coffered and vaulted ceilings, and an abundance of windows and French doors that let in the light and views.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- $160/person and up
Wedding packages include food, alcohol, wait staff, wedding coordinator, dance floor, parking, and more.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 400
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 350
- Max. Seated: 350
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Venue TypeAll-inclusive Wedding Packages
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse