Potomac Falls, Virginia 20165
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Trump National Golf Club Washington D.C. on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Great Savings for 2017 & 2018
- For remaining 2017 dates: The facility fee will be waived ($2,000–$5,000 value)
- For remaining 2018 dates: The $500 ceremony fee will be waived.
To receive this special pricing, your event must use the in-house catering.
Why We Like This Place
- Located on 600 lush acres at the edge of the Potomac—just 26 miles from the White House—this exclusive, grand club offers sweeping views of the river valley.
- A remarkable water sculpture provides the backdrop for your ceremony on the 18th green. It cascades more than 20 feet down a circular wall of rocks and is lit from below in the evening, creating a dramatic scene for photos or an unforgettable cocktail hour.
- The Cape Cod/Colonial-style clubhouse hosts gorgeous receptions. In its elegant event rooms, you'll find dozens of crystal chandeliers, coffered and vaulted ceilings, and an abundance of windows and French doors that let in the light and views.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 400
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 350
- Max. Seated: 350
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $5,000 deposit is required to secure your date, and the balance is due 7 days prior to the event. The venue rental fee ranges $2,000–5,000 depending on the day and time reserved. The food & beverage minimum is $10,000 for Friday or Sunday, and $20,000 for Saturday. Tax and service charge are additional. Wedding packages that include food and alcohol start at $175/person.
Rates for business functions, meetings, or other types of events vary. Please contact the venue for more details.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Venue TypeGolf Course/Golf Clubhouse