Arlington, Virginia 22209
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Top Of The Town on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Video by Mari Harsan Studios.
Why We Like This Place
5 reasons why Top of the Town is at the top of our list of D.C. Area wedding locations:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows reveal a breathtaking panorama of all of Washington D.C.‘s monuments and the Potomac River.
- Flexible room configurations easily accommodate intimate weddings or larger events up to 180 guests.
- You and your guests become VIPs the moment you walk through Top of the Town’s elegant marble foyer.
- The outdoor terrace is a fabulous spot for photos—the city sights, especially when lit up at night, make a stunning backdrop.
- You can park for free in Top of the Town’s private parking lot.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 80
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 80
- Max. Seated Indoors: 180
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 180
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 180
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
For weddings and special events, the rental fee for Friday (8 hours), Saturday (8.5 hours) and Sunday (8.5 hours) ranges $3,600–8,470 depending on the season and the day of the event. Weekdays, an 8-hour rental is $3,200 for Monday–Wednesday and $3,500 for Thursday. The rental fee includes tables, chairs, dance floor, parking, sound system, and facility manager(s). Hours include set-up, event and clean-up. Additional event time is $900/hour.
Rates for business functions, meetings or other types of events vary. Please contact the venue for more details.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Top Of The Town