Washington, District of Columbia 20006
We'd love it if you would mention that you found DACOR Bacon House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- This four-story Georgian mansion has a grand tradition of weddings. Built in 1825, the home sits in heart of Federal Washington (also known as the "President's Neighborhood"). Ever since President and Mrs. Lincoln attended the vows of Miss Sally Carroll and Captain Charles Griffin, it's been a favorite spot for couples starting their lives together.
- You have a choice of several reception options, including an impressive dining room and a plush library, all decorated with splendid period art and furnishings. A half-acre garden with a built-in pergola can be used for ceremonies or cocktails, with leafy magnolias providing plenty of shade.
- An in-house events team offers full catering capabilities, floral design, and more. Their broad range of packages cover everything from "Simple Ceremony" to "Elite Affair", but can also be customized for a just-right fit.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 85
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 120
- Max. Seated Indoors: 92
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 150
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 180
- Max. Seated: 0
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $1,000 deposit is required to secure your date, and the balance is due 3 months prior to the event. Wedding packages start at $250–7,000; the rate varies depending on your catering choice. Meals start at $36/person. Tax, alcohol, and service charge are additional.
Rates for business functions, meetings or other types of events vary. Please contact the venue for more details.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility