Washington, District of Columbia 20001
Charlie Palmer Steak's Website
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Charlie Palmer Steak on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
Here’s why Charlie Palmer Steak makes a scenic—and delicious!—Washington, D.C. wedding site:
1. Some of the best views in Washington, D.C: The rooftop terrace can be tented for an exceptional event space overlooking the Capitol Building.
2. Their indoor 9th-floor venue also boasts panoramic views of D.C.’s landmarks.
3. The sleek restaurant has 4 private dining spaces, and the whole restaurant can accommodate up to 200 people for a seated dinner.
4. The menu is all-American, from their famous Grilled Beef Tenderloin to local seafood classics like lobster and crab.
5. Their wine list is all-American, too. The unique wine cube in the main dining room offers over 600 selections of wines produced exclusively in the U.S.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 0
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated Indoors: 80
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 230
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 500
- Max. Seated: 500
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
Cocktail reception packages range $15–50/person, and plated meal packages range $75–87/person. Gratuity and10% Washington, D.C sales tax are additional.
Special Events, Parties