Washington, District of Columbia 20009
We'd love it if you would mention that you found All Souls Church, Unitarian on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- The church is a faithful copy of the famous St. Martin-in-the-Fields in Trafalgar Square, London. It features a bell cast in 1822 by Paul Revere’s son, and a magnificent Reiger Organ.
- Follow your ceremony with a reception in Pierce Hall, an inviting space with a wood floor, stage for your musicians or DJ, and arched windows that let in lots of light.
- Couples of all religious backgrounds and orientations are warmly welcomed here, and the rental fee includes consultation with the minister to craft your ceremony and discuss matters of faith. Arrangements can also be made for your service to be performed by an officiant from another tradition, if you wish.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 700
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 50
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 900
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 100
- Max. Seated: 900
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
15% of the estimated event total is required to secure your date, and the balance is due 45 days prior to the event. The venue rental fee for weddings starts at $800 and varies depending on the space reserved and guest count. Wedding packages start at $1,900 for 50 guests.
Rates for business functions, meetings or other types of events vary. Please contact the venue for more details.
Special Events, Parties