Herndon, Virginia 20171
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Westin Washington Dulles Airport on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
Things that make the Westin Washington Dulles Airport a great place for a D.C. wedding:
• There are so many complimentary benefits: Wedding package perks include cake cutting, a menu tasting for up to four, a custom wedding website, and a honeymoon suite complete with chilled champagne and fresh strawberries with chocolate dipping sauce.
• They make it easy to personalize your wedding: The catering staff will assist in customizing your menu, while an on-site wedding planner works with you on all the details.
• South Asian weddings are a specialty: Their culinary team is experienced in preparing traditional South Asian dishes, and can also provide a chai and coffee station and coconut or eucalyptus colored linens.
• Historic sites and attractions are nearby: The Westin Dulles is less than 30 minutes from the White House, the Smithsonian and the Lincoln and Vietnam Veterans Memorials, as well as other popular spots to visit like Georgetown, Dupont Circle and the U.S National Arboretum.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 400
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated Indoors: 450
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 750
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 500
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $2,000 deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 14 days prior to the event. Event space rental fees range $500–5,000 depending on the day, time, space reserved, and guest count. Meals range $18–150/person. Tax, alcohol and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility