Middleburg, Virginia 20117
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Salamander Resort and Spa on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- The setting is gorgeous: Located in the historic town of Middleburg and surrounded by green expanses and rolling, forested hills, the resort occupies a little piece of paradise.
- Nature can be part of your event: 260 acres of protected woodlands and meadows provide unique options for outdoor ceremonies and receptions. There’s also the Grand Lawn (with its own stone fire pit); the pond-side lawn; the Culinary Garden; and a large, tentable terrace with views of the foothills and Equestrian Center.
- You’ll find beauty indoors, too: From the elegantly appointed Middleburg Ballroom and Foyer to the more intimate Waterford Room and Patio, there’s a space to perfectly suit your celebration.
- Their restaurant-quality cuisine will please everyone: The food is made from fresh ingredients and special requests are easily accommodated, including ethnic dishes for Indian and Persian weddings. And how can you go wrong with a divine wedding cake prepared by their award-winning pastry chef?
- The accommodations are the epitome of comfort: Every guest room features either Grand Lawn or scenic views of the rolling Virginia countryside, and comes with long list of amenities—not to mention a luxurious marble-clad bathroom. Many rooms also offer a terrace, balcony or fireplace, too. The resort’s pet-friendly as well!
- You and your guests will never be bored: Their concierge will assist in planning itineraries to visit any of the presidential homes, national and state parks, thousands of historical sites, and 30 wineries in the vicinity. And then there’s the on-site spa, where you can take a dip in the pool, lounge in a private cabana, or treat yourself to a signature massage.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 500
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 500
- Max. Seated Indoors: 450
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 450
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 500
- Max. Seated: 500
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
40% of the estimated event total is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 30 days after the event. Rental fees range $1,400–3,500 depending on the spaces reserved, day and time rented, the guest count and the food and beverage minimum. Meals range $210/person. Tax, alcohol and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Banquet Hall/Events Facility