Leesburg, Virginia 20176
Phone: 703/777-2414 x6615
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Morven Park on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- It puts a new spin on garden weddings: how about a Croquet Court ceremony? The Court has meticulous landscaping, towering trees, and a nearby reflection pool with a tranquil fountain.
- The historic Governor's Mansion, with its White House-esque portico, started as a fieldstone farmhouse in 1781 before it became worthy of housing not one, but two governors.
- The Winmill Carriage Museum is a unique choice for cocktail parties: It houses several antique carriages from the mid-1800s to early 1900s that guests can admire while sipping champagne.
- With several expansive lawns and boxwood gardens to choose from, your outdoor wedding can be as large and lavish as you like.
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $1,500 security deposit and signed facility use application are required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 30 days prior to the event. The venue rental fee for up to 150 guests at the tented Coach House is $15,000 on Saturday, and $12,000 on Friday and Sunday. The rental fee for over 150 guests at the tented Croquet Court is $20,000 on Saturday, and $16,000 on Friday and Sunday. The rental fee includes access to the property noon–10pm, a ceremony location, a reception and cocktail location, and two ready rooms, as well as ceremony chairs and tents. Reception tables and chairs may be rented through your caterer.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 120
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 175
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 500
- Max. Seated: 100
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area