Leesburg, Virginia 20176
Phone: 703/777-2414 x6615
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Morven Park on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- It puts a new spin on garden weddings: how about a Croquet Court ceremony? The Court has meticulous landscaping, towering trees, and a nearby reflection pool with a tranquil fountain.
- The historic Governor's Mansion, with its White House-esque portico, started as a fieldstone farmhouse in 1781 before it became worthy of housing not one, but two governors.
- The Winmill Carriage Museum is a unique choice for cocktail parties: It houses several antique carriages from the mid-1800s to early 1900s that guests can admire while sipping champagne.
- With several expansive lawns and boxwood gardens to choose from, your outdoor wedding can be as large and lavish as you like.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
For 150 guests. The rental fee includes access to the property noon–10pm, a ceremony location, a reception and cocktail location, and two ready rooms, as well as ceremony chairs and tents.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 120
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 175
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 500
- Max. Seated: 100
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area