Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Harbour View on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Fabulous Friday Wedding Bonus: Book any remaining Friday in 2017 and receive $300 off your reception package.
Relax and enjoy yourself at Harbour View's Easy Sunday Open House!
It takes place on March 12th at the venue, 1–4pm.
Pre-register at www.harbourviewevents.com/easy... using code EASYWALK, and you'll receive one of their most popular embellishments FREE for your Harbour View wedding: your choice of the romantic wedding canopy, glamorous lighted backdrop, or column twinkle lights. Questions? Call Harbour View at 703/910-4273, or email [email protected]
Why We Like This Place
5 reasons why Harbour View is such a fun—and versatile!—Virginia wedding venue:
1. Riverfront ceremonies are so romantic: Say your vows on the Veranda overlooking the Occoquan River. This fully sheltered space, lined with billowing white curtains, connects you to the outdoors while protecting you from the elements!
2. You can get ready in style: There are two full preparation suites, one for the bride and one for the groom, with lots of room for you and your wedding party.
3. Cocktail hour never looked so good: The second-floor Gallery is open and inviting, with hardwood floors and a wall of windows. It’s a great place for guests to meet and mingle before the reception begins.
4. Photo ops abound: The marina and well-manicured grounds provide beautiful backdrops for your wedding photos.
5. You’ve got two reception halls to choose from: Sewall’s Point Ballroom and the Hutchinson Room. Both feature outdoor balconies that allow guests to enjoy a little fresh air—AND picturesque views of the marina below. Plus, they never book events in both ballrooms at the same time so you’ll have exclusive use of the venue.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated Indoors: 320
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 320
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 320
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
Your date will be held for 5 days for free. After that, 25% of the venue rental fee is required to reserve your date. Another 25% is due 9 months prior to the event, and the balance is due 30 days prior. Events booked within 9 months of the event date will require a 50% deposit. The rental fee ranges $1,750–8,250 depending on the day and time of the event, and the guest count. Special rates are available for winter weddings.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility