Arlington, Virginia 22201
Phone: 703/469-2244 x11
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Clarendon Ballroom on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- This Art Deco Moderne treasure, formerly known as The Woolworth Building, was lovingly restored in 2000, bringing the original maplewood floors, pressed-tin ceiling, and crown moldings back to their 1930s glow.
- The Main Ballroom has a vintage supper club vibe, with an 80-foot-long Streamline-style Brazilian hardwood bar as its centerpiece. The space hosts ceremonies and receptions, and can be enhanced with swanky uplighting and draping.
- The Rooftop Pavilion is a wonderful spot for outdoor celebrations from May through October. Early evening ceremonies are especially cool here, with the sun setting over the surrounding skyline.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated Indoors: 220
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated: 350
This venue is perfect for larger parties of 120+.
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
10% of the estimated event total and a signed contract are required to secure your date. An additional deposit is due 90 days prior to the event and the balance is due on the day of. The venue rental fee ranges $1,500–4,800 depending on the space reserved, time of year, day of the week, and time of day. Meals start at around $55/person. Tax, bar services, and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility