Austin, Texas 78704
Phone: 512/445-5582 x105
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Umlauf Sculpture Garden and Museum on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Art and nature come together at this gem in the heart of Austin. The various sites can easily be customized, but these beautiful gardens with striking sculptural pieces shine just as they are for your elegant—or casual—event.
- Start with a glorious ceremony at the arbor set in an emerald glen. Then segue to cocktails on the lawn and a Terrace reception. Brick-floored and half covered by a peaked roof, this open-sided space has big views and cool sculptures.
- Create your own works of art with fabulous photo backdrops. Two ponds, a stream, a waterfall, bridge and lush floral accents add drama to your shots. But images of you posing beside their statue of passionate lovers will definitely be keepers.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 40
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 30
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 50
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 600
- Max. Seated: 18
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A refundable $1,000 security deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 90 days prior to the event. The wedding/event rental fee ranges $2,500–4,500 depending on the day of the week and time of day. Meeting rentals start at $650.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility