Austin, Texas 78737
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Tuscan Hall and The Veranda Room on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- The style and ambiance of Tuscany are right here in the Austin hills. With its huge stone steps, tumbling waterfall and piazza-style courtyard complete with marble gazebo, this locale will have you thinking “amore”.
- The mood continues inside where massive double doors lead to the hall itself. Wooden shutters, window boxes, and grapevines twisting through an iron chandelier make you and your guests feel transported to a Tuscan estate.
- You’ll love the Veranda Room’s romantic Juliet balcony. Rich fabrics and tasteful art accent the space, which boasts an impressive mahogany staircase, soaring ceiling and private courtyard.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 0
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 150
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 50
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 50
- Max. Seated: 150
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
20% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 60 days prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $1,500–6,000 depending on the space reserved and day of the week. Hourly rates are also available; please contact the venue for details.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility