Austin, Texas 78701
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Palm Door on Sixth on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- It captures the best of Austin. The brickwork, exposed ceilings and ducts, roll-up doors and industrial-chic looks convey Austin’s cool, modern vibe. But the warm wood beams, extra long bar, tall windows, and open floor plan represent that famous Texan hospitality.
- The venue’s rooms can be combined or used individually. The Main Room has a stage and can seat 160 for a banquet, but you may wish to add the West Annex, Outdoor Deck, or Green Lawn to use during a cocktail hour or to create an open-air lounge.
- Catering and bar service are provided exclusively by Pink Avocado. One of Austin’s premier catering services, Pink Avocado are pros when it comes to producing fun food and flawless events.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 500
- Max. Seated: 549
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the total event cost and a signed contract are required to reserve your date. The balance and a $500 refundable security deposit are due 2 weeks prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $1,500–7,500 depending on the day of the week and time of year.
Special Events, Parties