Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This world-renowned botanic garden is a centerpiece of the first lady's legacy. Dedicated to conservation and sustainability, its 264 acres feature diverse gardens of native plants, woodlands, butterflies and birds, making it a beloved Austin oasis.
- Cecile's Arch, a limestone altar named for Mrs. Johnson's maid of honor, is a gem pick for intimate ceremonies, accented with lantana, honeysuckle, and oak trees. The fabulous Texas Arboretum and indoor Auditorium are also favorites for saying "I do".
- The glass-enclosed Great Hall is truly impressive, with a high ceiling and magnificent views over the Savanna Meadow. Use the adjacent Courtyard and you've got a terrific indoor/outdoor reception space with seating under an awning.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events, Parties
- Business Functions/Meetings
- Rehearsal Dinners
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest/Wooded Area
- Garden Patio/Courtyard
- Landscaped Grounds