Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a 13-acre secluded waterfront retreat at the edge of Old Hickory Lake, complete with a grand Southern colonial-style home, guest house, pool, private dock, and covered outdoor pavilion.
- Choose one of their pretty outdoor spaces for your ceremony—perhaps by the lake, in the gardens, or in the courtyard—followed by a reception in the cool converted Stable (which also boasts plush groom's quarters in its loft), or beneath a grand tent on the lawn.
- The incredible home can accommodate 15 guests in its seven bedrooms, each decorated to honor a different country music legend. (Did we mention the estate used to belong to Reba McEntire?) It's also got a full chef's kitchen, in-house theater, fitness room, elevator, fireplaces, and outdoor terraces.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events, Parties
- Business Functions/Meetings
- Rehearsal Dinners
- On-Site Accommodations
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Late Night
- Waterfront/Beach Location
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest/Wooded Area
- Fountain/Water Feature
- Garden Patio/Courtyard
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area