Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This uptown Burbank location is ultra-convenient. Visitors will love that it's minutes from the airport, loads of tourist attractions, and hotels, while locals will appreciate that it's freeway-close to nearly everywhere.
- It's an urban-chic, multi-use space that can be styled to fit nearly any theme. There's an ample outdoor area, too, that may be used for your ceremony or open-air cocktail hour.
- They offer flexible financing and personalized payment plans, and all packages include a generous 12-hour rental block and use of the plush bridal suite.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- hand-crafted farm tables, round banquet tables, metal cocktail tables, and Chiavari chairs
- projector and screen wall
- rustic wood bars, back bars
- round gift/cake tables, assorted sofas/lounge furniture, and buffet tables
The rental fee does not include food & beverages, the administration fee, or parking.
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events, Parties
- Business Functions/Meetings
- Rehearsal Dinners
$ • $$ • $$$
Catering is provided by Wolfgang Puck.
Year-round, daily, 11am–1am. Vendor setup can start at 9am. Early buyout starting at 10am is available for $400.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- All-inclusive Wedding Packages
- Banquet Hall/Events Facility
- Late Night
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Garden Patio/Courtyard
- Landscaped Grounds
The Porch At Digiland - A Luxe Life Collection Property
Click the DETAILS button below to see the full real wedding.Details
This venue is so versatile!
Thanks! Your email to The Porch At Digiland - A Luxe Life Collection Property is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Garage, The Porch by Radish & Rose