Beverly Hills, California 90212
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Sixty Beverly Hills on the Here Comes The Guide website.
|Entire Rooftop Exclusive||125||250||Outdoors||Private|
|Caulfield's Bar and Dining Room||85||125||Indoors||Private|
|Private Pooldeck with Bar||75||150||Outdoors||Private|
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due on the day of the event. The rental fee ranges $1,500–5,000 depending on space(s) reserved, day and time, and guest count. Meals range $45–150/person. Tax, alcohol and a 20–22% service charge (depending on the event size) are additional.
Valet parking for events up to 250 guests, rates vary.
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
MusicAmplified music OK indoors with restrictions
Amplified music OK outdoors with restrictions
Outside EntertainmentAllowed with approval
CBA through preferred vendor, may be additional fee
- A list of preferred vendors including some of LA’s best florists, cakes, wine vendors, lighting, DJs, and more
- 107 guest rooms including several suites and a penthouse
- Rooftop with private nooks and fireplaces overlooking Beverly Hills
- Highly rated Caulfield’s Bar and Dining Room, perfect for rehearsal dinners
- Swarovski crystal-studded, heated rooftop pool surrounded by lounge chairs and private cabanas for post-reception breakfast/brunch