Mammoth Lakes, California 93546
Phone: 800/937-8461, 760/934-0411
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth Lakes on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
Five reasons we love to stay at The Westin Monache Resort:
1) The resort offers the utmost in modern conveniences and gracious hospitality in a majestic setting year-round.
2) Skiing, snowboarding and other winter activities are just steps away.
3) Summer fun includes championship golf, hiking, biking, fishing and rock climbing.
4) Rest is assured in one of 230 spacious guestrooms with sweeping views of the Eastern Sierras.
5) Whitebark Restaurant Bar & Lounge, which has been heralded by restaurant critics and diners, offers innovative contemporary cuisine in a sophisticated ambiance.
Honeymoon Package Notes
A variety of packages are available for summer or winter. Winter packages include ski lift tickets. Call for details.
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages start at $231/night and vary depending on options selected.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms range $176–266 depending on date and room.
Spa ServicesNo spa services onsite
Spa Services Notes
In room Spa Services are available.
Hot Tubs/BathsStandard bathtub
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair accessible
- Smoke-free hotel
- 24-Hour Fitness Facility
- Valet Service and Self Parking Facilities
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wheelchair rental
- Free local shuttle service
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- In-Room Movies
- 32” Flat Panel LCD HDTV
- The Heavenly Bed®
- Deluxe Bath Amenities
- Wireless and Wired High Speed Internet Access
- Some rooms have a gas fireplace
- Free Airport Shuttle
Site ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Nearby Attraction Details
- Rated #1 ski resort in North America
- Sierra Star 18-hole championship golf course at 8,000 feet, the highest course in California
- Trout fishing in the Owens River, San Joaquin River and Mammoth Lakes Basin
- The scenic Panorama Gondola offers breathtaking views of the Minarets, Mono Lake, and miles of Eastern Sierra Peaks averaging 12,000 feet
- Well-maintained trails through pine tree corridors and mountain lakes
- Mammoth’s bike park: over 85 miles of single-track trail
- Local area boasts world-class climbing for all levels of climbers
- Close to: Yosemite National Park, Devil’s Postpile National Monument, Red’s Meadow, and Ansel Adams Wilderness
Alternate Info: Westin Monarche Resort, Mammoth Mammouth Monachee