Universal City, California 91608
Phone: 818/980-1212 or 800/325-3535
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Sheraton Universal on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
A gleaming tower that rises up from the back lot of famed Universal Studios Hollywood, the Sheraton Universal has provided a swank place to stay for an impressive roster of actors and actresses. Celebrity patrons have earned it the nickname “The Hotel of the Stars.” It’s the perfect place to start your starring roles as husband and wife.
Honeymoon Package Notes
The Romance of Hollywood Package welcomes honeymooners with a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate, breakfast for two each morning and a 4pm late checkout.
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages start at $259/night, based on availability. Enter rate plan SIROMPKG when making your reservation.
Guest Room Rates
Room rates start at $230/night and vary based on accommodations and dates booked.
Spa ServicesNo spa services onsite
Hot Tubs/BathsNo bathtubs in rooms
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair accessible
Nearby AttractionsArt Galleries
Other Water Sports
Nearby Attraction Details
• Getty Museum—8 miles from hotel
• Universal Studios—.2 miles from hotel
• Walk of Stars—4 miles from hotel
• Walt Disney Studios—4 miles from hotel
• Paramount Studios—6 miles from hotel
• Hollywood—4 miles from hotel
• Melrose Avenue—6 miles from hotel
• Los Angeles Zoo—5 miles from hotel
• California Beaches—22 miles from hotel
• Queen Mary in Long Beach—22 miles from hotel
• Raging Waters Amusement Park—25 miles from hotel
• Six Flags, Magic Mountain—25 miles from hotel
• Knott’s Berry Farm—38 miles from hotel
• Disneyland—40 miles from hotel