Lake Arrowhead, California 92391
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
Here are 5 Reasons Why Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins Makes a Perfect Honeymoon Hot Spot:
1. The woodsy, rustic setting allows you to fully unplug from your daily lives—even if you’re enjoying a more “modern” amenity, like a soak in a jetted tub.
2. Add some heat to your honeymoon: With kitchens and/or fireplaces in some cabins, there’s no reason you have to go anywhere. Stock up and stay in as long as you like.
3. Bring your pet: Some cabins allow pets, so even furry family members can be there to help you start your lives together.
4. A balance of privacy and service: Book one of these cozy cabins, and you won’t be bugged for daily turndown service like you would with a hotel, or left totally on your own like you would with a vacation rental. It really is the best of both worlds.
5. The great outdoors is literally in your front yard: Explore the beauty of the area with access to nearby nature trails, a tranquil, babbling brook, water parks, and kayaking adventures.
Honeymoon Package Notes
Honeymoon packages include champagne or sparkling cider, two dozen long-stemmed red roses, two bundles of firewood with fire starter, and hot cocoa and tea.
Guest Room Rates
Cabin rates range from $89-220/night, depending on day of week, accommodations, and availability.
Spa ServicesNo spa services onsite
Hot Tubs/BathsPrivate hot tub
Hot tub onsite
Bathtub with jacuzzi jets
Wheelchair AccessNot wheelchair accessible
Nearby AttractionsArt Galleries
Other Water Sports
Nearby Attraction Details
There’s a nearby water slide park, and water skiing is available in the summertime. Some attractions are seasonal.