Desert Hot Springs, California 92240
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hacienda Hot Springs Inn on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
This tranquil historic retreat with its nicely landscaped grounds is sheltered by trees, enhancing the feeling of being in a private oasis—just the kind of place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. The recently renovated buildings recall Early California, and are laid out hacienda-style around a beautiful garden courtyard with a trickling waterfall pond. Both the sparkling swimming pool and therapeutic spa are filled with naturally hot mineral water from the inn’s own deep well!
With only six rooms at the inn, this is a truly intimate atmosphere. Accommodations offer comfortable simplicity, with kitchenettes, cozy patios and French doors that open onto the garden. Greet the morning with yoga on the lawn or lounging in a poolside chaise with your organic breakfast; have a couple’s massage or play lawn croquet—as you wish. The mood here is relaxed and homey and without distractions, so it’s easier to tap into the serenity of the surrounding desert…and tune into each other. With a warm night and a brilliant starscape over the nearby mountains, the ambiance encourages romance.
Honeymoon Package Notes
Sweetheart Weekday Package includes a room for two weekday nights plus a Siesta Basket with wine, treats and flowers, and $30 credit toward Spa treatments.
Honeymoon Package Rates
Contact the inn directly for details.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms range $125–250/night depending on availability, the season and the day of the week.
Spa ServicesFull spa onsite
In-room massage available
Spa Services Notes
Full Spa menu. (See website or call for more information.)
Hot Tubs/BathsHot tub onsite
Wheelchair AccessAccess limited
- Tranquil courtyard setting with beautifully landscaped aromatic gardens
- Sparkling mineral water pool and spa fed from their own deep hot well
- Custom-built Finnish rock sauna with outdoor rain-forest shower
- King or Queen-size Royalpedic or Tempurpedic beds with down duvets
- Hacienda Frette robes for your use
- Organic breakfast
- Wireless Internet access complimentary
- Adults only (maximum two to a room)
- All non-smoking rooms
- Extensive library of vintage books
- Croquet and Horseshoe lawn games
- Spa and full menu
- This is an eco-friendly venue, and 25% of net profits donated to the Nature Conservancy or Sierra Club
Site ViewsFountain/Water Feature
Nearby AttractionsArt Galleries
Nearby Attraction Details
Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, Joshua Tree National Park, Casinos, El Paseo Shopping District, Cabot’s Museum, Palm Springs Museum, Hummer Tours, Integratron, hiking, horseback riding, and more.