Bristol, Rhode Island 02809
Phone: 401/254-1745 x103
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Mount Hope Farm on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- An antique ship’s masthead mounted on the event Barn sums up the perfect union between this historic rural property and the surrounding sea. More than three centuries old, this 127-acre estate is now a nonprofit reserve…and spectacular wedding, event and getaway location.
- Stone walls and lush floral gardens set the stage for a bucolic ceremony. Then move to the renovated 1860s Barn, with its fieldstone fireplace and hardwood floors for your reception. Or opt for the rustic Cove Cabin and Lawn on the edge of Mount Hope Bay, where glorious views take in both Mount Hope Bay and Newport Bay as well as the Mount Hope Bridge.
- It’s worth lingering in one of their lovely overnight accommodations. Why throw the bouquet and rush off? From the Georgian-styled, Governor Bradford House to North Pasture or South Pasture House, you’ll enjoy a country breakfast and access to the wooded grounds, where you’ll spot wild turkey, pheasant and peacocks.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 0
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 140
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 140
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 600
- Max. Seated: 0
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the rental fee is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 90 days prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $4,000–5,500 depending on the space reserved and the day of the week. Meals range $100–120/person. Tax, alcohol and a 5% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility