New Hope, Pennsylvania 18938
Phone: 215/862-3136 x2
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Holly Hedge Estate on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Every great adjective, from charming to picturesque and elegant to lushly landscaped, all come to mind here. This old English fieldstone manor house on 20 acres of woodlands and beautiful gardens even sports Juliet balconies for fabulous photos.
- The property offers four-season delights for your celebration: Manicured gardens, waterscapes and patios are perfect in spring and summer… autumn trees create a blaze of color… and a dancing fire in the ceremony barn adds warmth to a winter wedding.
- You can’t go wrong with either the soaring stone Barn or the exquisite Reception Hall, complete with an antique bar. In fact, there’s so much to savor here (including the food) that you’ll probably want to stay on in one of their 15 lovely guest rooms.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 165
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 165
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated: 150
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A nonrefundable $2,000 deposit is required to reserve your date. A second deposit in the amount of 25% of the total event cost is due at the menu confirmation meeting, which takes place roughly 5–6 months before the wedding, and is nonrefundable unless your date can be rebooked (an additional handling fee applies). Wedding packages range $145–180/person depending on the time of year and the day of the week. Tax and service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Bucks County