Download our Wedding Checklist

Kennedy School

Portland Wedding Venue
5736 N.E. 33rd Ave
Portland, Oregon 97211
Contact: Event Sales
Phone: 503/288-3286

  • Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #1
  • Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #2
  • Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #3
  • Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #4
  • Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #5
  • Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #6
  • Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #7
  • Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #8
Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #1 Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #2 Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #3 Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #4 Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #5 Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #6 Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #7 Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon #8

Why We Like This Place

  • You’ll definitely get an ‘A’ for doing your wedding “old school”. Ladies Home Journal raved about the innovative architecture of this schoolhouse when it was built in 1911, and today your guests will love that they can stay overnight in classrooms turned guest rooms.
  • Who knew school was this cool? Unique spaces abound here, from the two-story, steampunk Boiler Room—complete with exposed brick walls, antique chandeliers, ornate iron railings and massive wooden bar—to the Movie Theater’s hip new take on your grandparents’ auditorium.
  • A wedding here blows even the best prom out of the water, starting with a courtyard ceremony and ending with dinner and dancing in the fabulous gymnasium. Plus, the hardwood dance floor, soaring ceiling, rows of skylights, multipaned windows and original vintage flourishes make history fun.

Capacity

Ceremony

  • Max. Seated Indoors: 112
  • Max. Seated Outdoors: 112

Reception/Special Events

  • Max. Seated Indoors: 112
  • Max. Seated Outdoors: 112
  • Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 160
  • Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 112

Meetings

  • Max. Seated: 200

Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.

25% of the food & beverage minimum is due 30 days after booking, and the remaining 75% is due 60 days prior to the event. Final payment is due at the conclusion of the event. Reception packages range $16–47/person. Tax, alcohol and service charge are additional.

Location Uses

Ceremonies
Wedding Receptions
Special Events, Parties
Business Functions/Meetings
Rehearsal Dinners
On-Site Accommodations

Venue Views

Garden
Garden Patio/Courtyard
Pool Area

Venue Type

Banquet Hall/Events Facility
College Campus/School
Community Center/Civic Bldg
Garden
Historic/Landmark Building
Hotel

Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
Want more info on our editorial process?


Download our Wedding Checklist

Wedding Venues > Oregon Wedding Venues > Portland Wedding Venues

Alternate Info: Kennedy School