By Appointment Only
Walnut Creek, California 94596
We'd love it if you would mention that you found A Touch of Grace on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
A Touch of Grace will take all your different ideas and details and seamlessly weave them into the wedding you’ve always wanted—creating the atmosphere and ambiance you desire, all within your budget. You can rely on their entire team to organize all of the vendors and components of your wedding, while always assisting you so that you can stay focused on enjoying your big day. They offer a range of custom packages to meet your budget and specific needs, from day of coordination to full event planning. They even provide certain services at an hourly rate. Some of their packages include:
- Full Service Planning: Full planning from start to finish, including vendor recommendations, venue layout, design décor, setting a budget, building a timeline, running the rehearsal, and coordination of the entire event day.
- Wrap Up Service: Similar to the full service package, however the meetings don’t begin until 2 months before your wedding.
- Design and Décor
Questions and Answers
About This Company
Whether you have just begun to plan or whether you have made most of your decisions already, A Touch of Grace offers a flexible approach—with fees based on the level of assistance you need. With three main coordinators and a staff of capable assistants, A Touch of Grace can help execute the logistics and details of your wedding, usually bringing a team of 3–4 people depending on the complexity of the day.
A Touch of Grace Covers These Areas:
- East Bay
- Lake Tahoe
- Monterey and Carmel
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country
- North Bay / Marin
- North Coast / Mendocino
- Sacramento and Central Valley
- San Francisco
- Santa Cruz
- Solano County
- South Bay / San Jose
- Tri-Valley and Livermore Wine Country
- And other areas by special arrangement.
Wedding Vendors > Northern California > Coordinator / Wedding Planner