Healdsburg, California 95448
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons to consider Honor Mansion for your Healdsburg honeymoon:
1. The venue is the only AAA Four-Diamond property in Healdsburg, and has received this honor for 13 consecutive years. It’s also a multi-award winner on Tripadvisor: For the U.S., it ranks #1 out of the top 25 romantic hotels, #2 in top small hotels, and #3 out of 25 for luxury hotels. Plus it received a #11 ranking for top romantic hotels in the world! Reserve one of their private Cottage or Vineyard Suites (many with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and patios) for the perfect getaway.
2. Comfort is top priority: From the memory foam beds, European linens and imported toiletries to the fresh flowers and turndown service with mints on the pillows, you’ll feel like you’re in the lap of luxury.
3. Breakfast on the sun deck, afternoon appetizers and wine, and sherry in the social parlor every evening—not to mention the 24-hour Espresso/Cappuccino machine services—make it a delight to stay here all day.
4. They think of everything, like Butler’s Baskets filled with little necessities you might have forgotten to pack, and picnic baskets prepared with snacks for day excursions.
5. It’s a great home base for wine tasting and shopping. Nearly 200 wineries, art galleries and boutiques are within a 15-minute drive from the inn.
Honeymoon Package Notes
Packages include Champagne, roses, celebratory cake, late check-out, and spa credit.
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages start at the room rate plus $275 and tax.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms range $240–600/night plus tax. Rates vary depending on the season and day of the week.
Spa ServicesSome spa services available
In-room massage available
Spa Services Notes
Swedish, deep tissue, and lava shell massages are available in the poolside spa pavilions or in-room.
Hot Tubs/BathsBathtub with jacuzzi jets
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair accessible
PGA putting green
Complimentary passes to a local health club
Full gourmet breakfast
Afternoon wine and appetizers
Site ViewsFountain/Water Feature
Nearby AttractionsArt Galleries
Nearby Attraction Details
Healdsburg is in the heart of Sonoma wine country, and there are hundreds of wineries within a 10–15 minute drive. The downtown has an excellent selection of world-class restaurants. Within an hour you can also visit redwoods, the Bodega coastline, Napa and Mendocino.