Lake Placid, New York 12946
We'd love it if you would mention that you found High Peaks Resort on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
Here are just a few reasons why this mountain wedding venue will win you over:
• The natural beauty of the majestic Adirondacks and Lake Placid create an irresistible setting.
• Their on-site wedding planners will help you with every aspect of your celebration, from selecting the perfect décor and flowers to choosing the menu and wedding cake.
• Catering packages offer many extras, like a chilled bottle of champagne on your wedding night and deluxe overnight accommodations for the bride and groom.
• Year-round fun abounds: In the summer there’s boating, fishing, horseback riding, swimming, golf and hiking to name just a few activities, and in winter you can ski, snowboard and go for a dogsled ride. And don’t forget about their spa, where pampering is the main pastime!
• There are accommodations to suit every taste—and many are pet-friendly. Spacious guest rooms feature natural wood, earth tones and a walk-in moss rock shower. For a real treat, reserve an exclusive Waterfont Collection suite, which gives you direct lakefront access and mountain and water views.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated Indoors: 180
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 180
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated: 200
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A deposit is required to reserve your date. Ceremony fees are $1500 for lakefront or $500 for indoors. Extended hours for reception are available at $220/hour. Meals start at $102/person. Tax, alcohol and a 21% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Beach Wedding Ceremony
Alternate Info: High Peeks Resort