Brooklyn, New York 11215
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Grand Prospect Hall on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
• The opulence of this French Renaissance-style palace creates a setting fit for a fairy tale. Ballrooms decorated with art and antiques, magnificent floral displays, and Rococo detailing will make your event extraordinary.
• Custom-designed celebrations focus on treating you like royalty. From a traditional, formal ceremony to a themed reception, their staff will make sure every detail matches your dreams.
• Five-star cuisine crafted by their gourmet chef uses ingredients so fresh they’re often delivered just hours before! The catering team specializes in classical and nouveau French and Italian fare, but they’re also well-versed in a wide range of international dishes.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 500
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated Indoors: 1000
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 2500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 1000
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
25% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 2 weeks prior to the event. The rental fee varies depending on the day and time rented, the guest count and the type of event. Contact the venue to discuss your specific needs. Meals range $80–180/person. Tax, alcohol and an 18% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: South Slope