Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Wynn Las Vegas on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Luxurious salons, formal gardens, a marble terrace and unique sites—like the Lake of Dreams with its own waterfall, or the Zen-like Tranquility Hall—mean that virtually every bride can plan her ideal ceremony.
- From spectacular to sophisticated, Wynn offers fabulous reception venues. Your options start with two different luxurious ballrooms…and the total romance and sparkle of Tryst, with its lagoon, 90-foot waterfall and lucite and crystal bling.
- Best of all? There’s tons to do before and after the wedding. Award-winning restaurants (including one with a Michelin star!), cool bars and hot clubs are perfect for rehearsal dinners and bachelor/bachelorette parties. Plus, great amenities, shows and an upscale casino make this the ultimate destination resort.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 120
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
- Max. Seated Indoors: 2500
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 600
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 3000
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 1600
- Max. Seated: 4500
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A nonrefundable deposit of $1,000–3,500 (depending on the wedding package selected) is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 60 days prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $1,790–29,990 depending on the wedding package selected. Meals start at $87/person. Tax, alcohol and a 23% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsFountain/Water Feature
Golf Course Fairways
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility