New York, New York 10013
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Tribeca Rooftop on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- This 12th-floor venue boasts panoramic views of the Hudson River, the Empire State Building, and downtown Manhattan.
- Their menus are customized, and the culinary team will work with you to design an event that suits both your desires and your budget.
- Your own private entrance and two dedicated elevators with ushers help ensure that your guests make it to the party on time!
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 400
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 700
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 0
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
25% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 7 days prior to the event. Rental fees range $20,000–50,000 depending on the day of the week, the season and the guest count. Meals start at $170/person. Tax, alcohol and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: tribeca penthouse