Reno, Nevada 89511
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Grove at South Creek on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Striking architecture and beautiful landscaping highlight Reno’s newest event venue, where an upscale mountain-house façade melds with elements of industrial chic and a dash of Frank Lloyd Wright. And the entire facility has an open, airy floor plan, creating an easy flow for your celebration.
- The angular gazebo on the large landscaped Patio makes a dramatic ceremony altar. Enjoy cocktails here or move inside to the sleek bar with lots of polished wood and a double-sided stone fireplace. Then continue to the Main Room, which boats a soaring peaked ceiling and windows everywhere—including a span across the rear wall that backlights the head table.
- Intriguing menu options let you know that they take the catering seriously. Yummy combinations like strawberries stuffed with brie or espresso-rubbed NY strip are just two of the extensive choices you’ll find here. Fortunately, their on-site staff can help guide you through designing your menu as well as every other aspect of your wedding.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 260
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 260
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 350
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 350
- Max. Seated: 300
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A nonrefundable $2,000 deposit is required to reserve your date. 50% of the minimum guarantee is due 90 days prior to the event, and the balance is due 30 days prior. The rental fee ranges $3,000–5,000 depending on the season and the day of the week. Meals start at $38/person. Tax, alcohol and an 18% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area