Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Paris Las Vegas on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- It’s at the heart of the action. An easy cab or shuttle ride from McCarran Airport, Paris Las Vegas is at the center of the famous Strip. You’ll have quick access via street or elevated tram to Caesar’s Palace, Bellagio, The Venetian, the Fashion Show mall, and dozens more shops, casinos, spas, and restaurants.
- You can get married on top of the Eiffel Tower. Imagine saying “I do” at a soaring 460 feet above the sparkling Strip. The Paris Las Vegas version of the iconic landmark was built using the plans of the original, and offers breathtaking 360-degree views of the lights and sights below.
- Their huge variety of packages makes planning easy. Packages start with the basics, but can be customized to include upgrades like photography, video, music, flowers, honeymoon stays…even a webcast of your ceremony. There are also fun extras to add, like a delivery of “liquid courage”: whiskey or tequila shots for four jittery men or women.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 90
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 18
- Max. Seated Indoors: 0
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 0
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $500–2,000 deposit, depending on the package selected, is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 30 days prior to the event. Please contact the venue for rental fee information and meal pricing.
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility