Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
We'd love it if you would mention that you found MEET Las Vegas on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- It’s in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas. Just two blocks from the hotels, casinos, and entertainment found at the Fremont Street Experience, MEET has the convenience of a central Vegas location but offers an escape from the slot machines and crush of tourists.
- Event spaces are varied and fully customizable. With sleek, modern design and topnotch event technology, MEET gives you several ways to use its outdoor pavilion, large ground floor, or cool upstairs space, which is great for a cocktail hour or as a lounge area during the reception.
- The in-house caterer offers some fun “add-ons”. In addition to a traditional wedding cake, imagine surprising your guests with a DIY candy bag station, or a dessert bar stocked with cake pops and cheesecake bites. Or, instead of a plated dinner or buffet, why not park a few local food trucks in the Pavilion and let your guests step on up and order a slider?
- Max. Seated Indoors: 476
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 230
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 270
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 615
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 400
- Max. Seated: 480
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
20% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 10 days prior to the event. The ceremony fee ranges $1,200–1,500 in conjunction with a reception package. Catering packages start at $75/person. Tax and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties