Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Drenched in Las Vegas sunshine, this luxurious hotel offers gorgeous outdoor venue options: private gardens, a spacious terrace with waterfall fountain, and a second-floor patio overlooking the pool.
- Modern, elegant, and glamorous, the Acacia Ballroom features arched doorways and impressive chandeliers. For more intimate spaces, opt for the bright and airy Mesquite Room or the wood-paneled Palm Room with its built-in marble bar.
- The on-site five-star spa and salon ensure you'll be well rested and looking your best. Services include hair and makeup, massage for couples, manicures and pedicures in the Nail Bar, and body bronzing.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 500
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated Indoors: 550
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 350
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 800
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 800
- Max. Seated: 600
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
The room rental fee is required as a nonrefundable deposit to secure your date; the event balance is due 14 days prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $1,500-$5,000, depending on the room selected. Catering is provided; meal prices range $65-$135 per person; beverages, alcohol, tax and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsFountain/Water Feature
Alternate Info: 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas