Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Flamingo Las Vegas on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
• Weddings are held in a 15-acre garden paradise that will make you forget you’re in the middle of the busy Las Vegas strip. Waterfalls, date palms, exotic waterfowl and a collage of pools make perfect backdrops for your ceremony.
• With five beautiful and unique ceremony spots to choose from, and both indoor and outdoor options, they can accommodate an elopement for 10 guests up to a formal affair for 100.
• Their all-inclusive wedding packages make getting hitched a breeze. With plenty of upgrade options, including photographers, flowers, décor, hotel suite and even such extras as butterfly or dove releases, this venue takes the stress out of planning an out-of-town wedding.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 60
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
- Max. Seated Indoors: 1000
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 2000
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated: 2000
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
20–30% of the estimated event total is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 2 weeks prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $615–2,895 depending on the day of the week, time of day and the space reserved. Meals range $60–85/person. Tax, alcohol and a 24% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties