Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Chapel of the Flowers on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- This beautiful Las Vegas Strip chapel features landscaped grounds with a charming white gazebo, an impressive stone arch (dramatically illuminated at night), and a covered garden with a cascading waterfall, making it one of the most sought-after chapels in Las Vegas.
- There are affordable venue options to suit any ceremony style, from the vintage-inspired Victorian Chapel and modern Magnolia Chapel to the storybook gardens of the Garden Gazebo.
- A choice of reception packages can be customized to fit your vision and your budget. Each one covers flowers, photography, and music and provides an all-inclusive wedding experience.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 70
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 70
- Max. Seated Indoors: 0
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 0
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $100 deposit is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 30 days prior to the event. Wedding packages start at $495 and vary depending on the inclusions.