Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Caesars Palace Wedding Chapel Las Vegas on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- You can tie the knot in your choice of three chapels or two gardens. These elegant spaces accommodate ceremonies both large and small, and each is decorated in a timeless, classical style in keeping with the iconic hotel’s Roman theme.
- Receptions are held in a traditional ballroom, or in one of the hotel’s many restaurants. Caesar’s has a fully functional event center, and their ballrooms are well equipped for fabulous parties. But it’s also home to a range of fantastic eateries that are available to host receptions—including some run by celebrity chefs.
- They offer packages to suit every need, from the very basic, (a simple ceremony and a few photos), to the most elaborate, (limousine, spa services, guest suites.) You also have the option of adding some fun extras, like an appearance by Cleopatra and Caesar themselves!
- Max. Seated Indoors: 196
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 128
- Max. Seated Indoors: 3500
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 5000
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 600
- Max. Seated: 3000
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
20–30% of the estimated event total is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 2 weeks prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $375–15,000 depending on the day and package chosen. Wedding packages range $90–120/person. Tax, alcohol and a 24% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsFountain/Water Feature
Banquet Hall/Events Facility