Haverhill, Massachusetts 01830
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Renaissance on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 reasons the Renaissance makes a lovely Boston Metro wedding site:
1. It’s appropriate for all seasons: You can tie the knot inside the American shingle-style clubhouse or outdoors.
2. The ballroom is impressive: With a soaring ceiling and tall windows overlooking the 18th hole, the Renaissance Ballroom conveys both an air of grandeur and a relaxed, open feeling.
3. A special bridal suite is included: The club has a private, well-appointed space where you and your bridal party can primp to your hearts’ content.
4. The beauty of nature is just outside the clubhouse doors: The Merrimack River wends its way around the property, creating lots of great wedding photo opportunities.
5. It’s centrally located: Just 35 minutes north of Boston and easily accessible by all major highways in the area (495, 95 and 93), the club is an especially convenient destination for Boston and New Hampshire guests.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 550
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 600
- Max. Seated Indoors: 500
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 900
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 550
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A non-refundable $2,500 deposit is required to reserve your date, and will be applied to the final bill. The facility rental fee is $1,500 for a 5-hour room block, then $500 for each additional hour. There’s a $1,000 ceremony setup fee, and a $75 chef fee, if applicable.
50% of estimated charges are due 6 months before the event, 75% of estimated total charges are due 30 days before the event, and all final charges are due 10 business days prior the event date. 17% gratuity, 3% administrative fee, 6.25% Massachusetts state tax, and .75% local tax will be applied to all food and beverage.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
Alternate Info: Renaissance Golf Club