Boston, Massachusetts 02114
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Museum of Science on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- There’s plenty to see, inside and out. The Skyline Room, d’Arbeloff Suite and open-air Washburn Pavilion all feature spectacular views of the Charles River and Boston and Cambridge skylines, making for dramatic ceremony and reception locations. Museum highlights include planetarium shows, a journey through space or the deep sea on their full-motion simulator, and live science demonstrations.
- You’ll have a one-of-a-kind evening in the Blue Wing, with its three levels of interactive exhibits. Here you can dine amid dinosaurs and experience a hair-raising one million volts of lightning on the same night!
- The cuisine is innovative and superb, which is what renowned Wolfgang Puck Catering always delivers. Dishes are prepared using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients, and the professional staff will work with you to create the perfect menu.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 170
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 220
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 400
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated: 300
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the venue rental fee is required to secure your date, and the balance is due 30 days prior to the event. The rental fee starts at $2,600 and varies depending on the space(s) reserved; the day, time and duration of the event; and the guest count. Catering is by Wolfgang Puck. Meal packages for a 50-guest minimum range $60–91/person for lunch and $140–180/person for dinner. Tax and a service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Wolfgang Puck catering