Boston, Massachusetts 02114
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Museum of Science on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- There’s plenty to see, inside and out. The Skyline Room, d’Arbeloff Suite and open-air Washburn Pavilion all feature spectacular views of the Charles River and Boston and Cambridge skylines, making for unique and dramatic ceremony and reception locations.
- You’ll have a one-of-a-kind evening in the Blue Wing, with its three levels of interactive exhibits. Here you can dine amid dinosaurs and experience a hair-raising one million volts of lightning on the same night!
- The cuisine is innovative and superb, which is what renowned Wolfgang Puck Catering always delivers. Dishes are prepared using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients, and the professional staff will work with you to create the perfect menu.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,600/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
Meals (when priced separately)
Catering is by Wolfgang Puck. Meal packages for a 50-guest minimum range $60–91/person for lunch and $140–180/person for dinner.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 170
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 220
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 400
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated: 300
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Wolfgang Puck catering