Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There’s plenty to see, inside and out. The Skyline Room, d’Arbeloff Suite and open-air Washburn Pavilion all feature spectacular views of the Charles River and Boston and Cambridge skylines, making for unique and dramatic ceremony and reception locations.
- You’ll have a one-of-a-kind evening in the Blue Wing, with its three levels of interactive exhibits. Here you can dine amid dinosaurs and experience a hair-raising one million volts of lightning on the same night!
- The cuisine is innovative and superb, which is what renowned Wolfgang Puck Catering always delivers. Dishes are prepared using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients, and the professional staff will work with you to create the perfect menu.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,600/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
Meals (when priced separately)
Catering is by Wolfgang Puck. Meal packages for a 50-guest minimum range $60–91/person for lunch and $140–180/person for dinner.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events, Parties
- Business Functions/Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall/Events Facility
- Historic/Landmark Building
- Late Night
- Waterfront/Beach Location
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain/Water Feature
- Garden Patio/Courtyard
- Landscaped Grounds
This venue is so versatile!
Thanks! Your email to Museum of Science is on its way!
Alternate Info: Wolfgang Puck catering