Boston, Massachusetts 02199
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Mandarin Oriental Boston on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- You’ll find a sophisticated, international ambiance in the city’s most desirable Back Bay location. This is a great place for you and your guests to be pampered, as well a perfect launchpad for exploring the city’s New England history.
- Exchange vows amidst lush greenery in the only outdoor space in Boston that’s also in a 5 Star/5 Diamond hotel. Then host an elegant reception in the Oriental Ballroom, adorned with beautiful blonde satinwood, marble trim and opulent silk fabrics.
- The catering presents a creative twist on classic dishes. Their culinary team takes a fresh approach with local and seasonal ingredients, while including Vegetarian, New England, Asian and world cuisine specialties.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 450
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 380
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 600
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated: 380
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
25% of the food & beverage minimum is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 21 days prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $500–15,000 depending on the space rented, the day and time of the event, and the guest count. Wedding packages start at $250/person. Tax and a 21% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: back bay