Boston, Massachusetts 02111
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hyatt Regency Boston on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Early Booking Bonus! Book a wedding January 1–March 31, 2017 that takes place by July 31, 2017 and receive:
• Waived ceremony fee
• Complimentary dessert bar
• Complimentary mimosa bar in the bridal ready room
Why We Like This Place
- Sophisticated, contemporary design reigns at this downtown luxury hotel. Modern art and bold light fixtures set the tone, while their state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor pool and hip lounge provide the attitude adjustment for your out-of-town guests.
- A touch of gold is always chic…especially when dripping with crystal. Their spacious Grand Ballroom, filled with natural light, is accented with a gold-leaf ceiling and fabulous chandeliers. Plus, the uniquely oval Adrienne Salon or Outdoor Terrace make great prefunction areas.
- Their numerous perks are icing on the cake: a complimentary honeymoon suite, room upgrades for your parents, earned Gold Passport rewards, and one-year anniversary dinner at their Avenue One restaurant. And, then there’s the actual icing on your custom-designed cake!
- Max. Seated Indoors: 230
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 350
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated: 500
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
25% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 3 days prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $1,500–2,500 depending on the spaces reserved. Meals range $130–160/person. Tax, alcohol and a 24% service charge are additional.
Outside catering is allowed for certain ethnic cuisines subject to venue approval.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility