Boston, Massachusetts 02109
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- It’s the only luxury boutique hotel located right on Boston Harbor. Spectacular waterfront views plus upscale, modern suites, and complimentary bikes for your out-of-town guests to explore the area are all just a water taxi ride away from Logan Airport.
- Contemporary event venues feature state-of-the-art technology and artist-designed lighting. The Constitution Ballroom, appointed with rich makore wood paneling, boasts dazzling, custom-made silver and Swarovski crystal chandeliers by Brand Van Egmond.
- Sea and sky converge in the Old North Skylight Room. An ideal spot for cocktails or after dinner dancing, this spacious area adjacent to the ballroom has a marble floor, 20-foot glass ceiling and a hand-blown “school of fish” glass sculpture by Nikolas Weinstein.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 170
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 140
- Max. Seated Indoors: 140
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 60
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 240
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated: 170
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
25% of the food & beverage minimum is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 10 days prior to the event. The venue rental fee ranges $1,000–3,000 depending on the space reserved and the time of the event. Meals range $80–200/person. Tax, alcohol and a 15% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Alternate Info: Fairmont Battery Wharf