Andover, Massachusetts 01810
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Andover Country Club on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 reasons Andover Country Club makes a great Boston Metro wedding venue:
1. You can have an elegant garden wedding: Two pergolas adorned with seasonal flowers frame the lush gardens, Andover’s outdoor ceremony site set amidst the course’s well-manicured fairways.
2. All three ballrooms have a lovely view: Floor-to-ceiling windows put the golf course’s peaceful, undulating hills on display for your guests.
3. Everyone gets a warm welcome: Two of the ballrooms have a working fireplace to revive chilly partygoers and add a decidedly cozy New England feel to your event.
4. It’s easy to put your personal stamp on your reception: The soft, neutral color palette in the ballrooms is compatible with whatever décor you have in mind.
5. Their staff is ready to serve: Whether you choose a dinner buffet, seated meal, or light appetizers, the staff at Andover Country Club will work with you every step of the way.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 580
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 700
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 580
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $2,000 deposit is required to reserve your date. The venue rental fee starts at $1,000 and varies depending on day of week and space reserved. Wedding packages start at $64/person. The food & beverage minimum varies depending on the day of the week and space reserved.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Golf Course Fairways
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse