Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Phone: 410/727-4808 x119
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Baltimore Museum of Industry on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- The Decker Gallery and Industry Terrace create a wonderful indoor/outdoor flow. The gallery, which boasts a floor-to-ceiling wall of windows, opens onto a waterfront terrace. And no matter where they are, guests enjoy a vista of Baltimore’s historic Inner Harbor.
- Events are a breath of fresh air in the Outdoor Pavilion and Point. This open-air venue with a spectacular view works well for a variety of events, from a casual cocktail reception to a formal wedding ceremony.
- Extra perks make your event even more special: They’re happy to open their galleries (the Machine Shop/Cannery, Garment Loft and Print Shop) for the first two hours of your event for an additional fee; guided tours can be arranged. And free parking is available in the on-site lot!
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 500
- Max. Seated: 300
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
Rental fees range $3,500–6,000, depending on the day and spaces rented. For an additional $300/gallery, there are three premium galleries that can be rented for the first two hours of your event. The cannery, garment loft and print shop will be staffed with a museum teacher who will entertain your guests with information and stories about the city’s rich industrial past.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Baltimore Museum of Industry