Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A variety of indoor and outdoor event spaces can accommodate any size event, and nature provides the decorations! The beautiful Main Gallery features a Mezzanine Gallery & Balcony overlook, and boasts multiple picture windows framing views of the Butterfly and Sculpture Gardens. Celebrations may also be held in the waterfront area, which can accommodate up to 600 guests (tent rental required). The Sculpture Garden makes a magnificent backdrop for exchanging vows, and the unique Council Circle and Boardwalk are ideal for smaller weddings.
- It’s conveniently located in the Solomons Island Community close to hotels, bed & breakfasts and nightlife. Plus, they provide plenty of parking, complimentary use of their catering kitchen, and an on-site Rental Coordinator who will assist you in creating your dream wedding!
- The 30-acre property’s mission is to connect people to art and nature. In addition to the gorgeous grounds and galleries, the center offers a wide variety of exhibits, programs, classes and events that the public can enjoy.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events, Parties
- Business Functions/Meetings
- Rehearsal Dinners
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest/Wooded Area
- Fountain/Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds